30/03/11

See you next time


"Tell me why the best day plans fall apart in your hands? And why my good intensions never end the way I meant?"

I'm leaving you... I'm sorry but I'm leaving you. All the things you want to say you should say them fast because I dont want to stumble on you every now and then...it would be too painfull to me.
So I'm fighting my way out of this mess.
We could have been happy, it's true. But I can no longer grab myself to that old piece of rotten hope. It's no good for me or you. That's why I will try to pretend that we... [never meet]... (no I cant say that). I'll just won't think about you.
I will learn to live without you.
There will be, for sure, times like this when I will feel more blue and think about all the things that could have been... But when such time comes I will make them go way into that little box inside my heart where I'll put you.
Maybe one day I will open the box... if things change... till then... see you next time.

Créditos: Musica: James Blunt- best laid plans
Imagem: daqui

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Toca a pôr os dedinhos a mecher e comentar!!! ^^