03/06/10

" Hello!? Are you there? Can you hear me? I had the strangest dream ever, it still so clear in my head. We were inside a car, but none of us would drive, and we were both in the back seat, and the will turn slowly as the car moved along. You were staring at me in silince, your hand in mine... I thought you wanted to tell me something. You seem distant, you were a sad sad smile. Suddently you open the side window and hundreds and hundreds of birds of every colour came in. I got histeric and in the middle of the medley you said something that sounded just like a whisper. "Don't be afraid" you said. "Don't be afraid." And then I woke up. .... Hello!? Are you there? Please pick up!"

"Cry for Love" trailer- David Fonseca

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Toca a pôr os dedinhos a mecher e comentar!!! ^^